Monday, March 08, 2010

Almost There...

I am still alive. It's just that a senior thesis, classes, and wedding planning are eating my soul. Well, the senior thesis is actually done now, but I'm still scared about the defense. I hope I get to be more toward the beginning of defenses. The sooner I get it over with, the better. And then, graduation stuff will start happening. Like, for instance, we're getting measured for caps and gowns this week, and have to order commencement invitations and announcements. I'm getting really excited for graduation. It's hard to believe it's actually going to happen to me this time.

I mentioned wedding planning in the first paragraph. That's because Anthony and I got engaged last month, on Valentine's Day. It was really special. We went out to dinner, then ice cream, and then the beach. He kind of stood there awkwardly for a second, and then all of a sudden he went down on one knee, produced a very sparkly ring, and asked me to marry him. Of course I said yes. :) Everyone was really excited when we got back to campus and told them, and now I am looking at dresses, dresses, and more dresses. I've found a couple that I like so far, but it's really hard trying to find one that's not strapless AND has a high enough neckline for my taste. It's even harder trying to find bridesmaid dresses that fit that description. Arrgh. My bridesmaids and I are going shopping in a couple of weeks, and I really hope we can find something.

Right now I'm very much enjoying the fact that my section has no classes on Monday morning. We make up for it on Tuesday and Wednesday by having class all morning. Whoa, Anthony just came up behind me and poked me. Heh heh. Yes, so, I still do want the senior theses to be over with, because my friends have all secluded themselves into little thesis-writing holes, and won't be coming out until it's turned in on Sunday. I miss them... ;)

Well, it's time for me to sign off and let other people use the computers. I hope everyone is having a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home