Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Don Rags

So FINALLY, I as a senior do not have any Don Rags this year. In other words, I don't have to be humiliated for 10 minutes by all of my tutors! But since everyone else still must undergo this process, I still get three days off this week. Nyeh, heh, heh. And I intend to make full use of them. In fact, I've already begun to do so. I worked on my thesis today, and managed to get into the eighth page. Yay! Tomorrow Anthony and I are going to Kings Canyon National Park (4 to 5 hours north of here) to see sequoia trees, and we're most likely going to be gone all day. Looking forward to that. On Thursday I'll probably (wait, no, definitely) work more on my thesis. Due date is November 30...

Anyway, I've gotta run now, but life is good. Have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home