Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Is Here

Yes it is, and I'm home for a break. School wrapped up pretty nicely, and I had an uneventful trip home last Sunday. I've been resting up and beginning job hunting over the last couple of days. I have a little money coming to me this summer from a couple of Sundays on which I'm playing the organ at church, but I'm going to need more than that. Thankfully I won't have to earn as much as I have the last 2 summers because I was left some money this last year by a friend of my grandma's who died, and that will be a BIG help with my student payment - it covers half of it just by itself.

Anyway, that's the story of my life just about now. I'm planning on writing a long post in the very near future about what happened for the rest of my junior year after the last post I wrote, and also about my summer plans, but it's almost 10:30 p.m. now so I don't want to get into it at this moment. :) I may also include some more pics in the upcoming post.

I hope everyone's having a good week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home