Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to School

Today is officially my last day of summer break. Tomorrow I fly back to Thomas Aquinas College to start my junior year. Goodness, how the time flies. Sometimes it feels like I was just a freshman. Anyway, one of the things I am very much looking forward to is seeing how the construction is coming along on our new chapel, Our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity Chapel. The opening date had been set for sometime this fall, October or November, but I heard from a summer worker recently that it had been moved to March of next year. I'm not sure if that's right or not, but I hope they don't put it back any further than that. I am itching to see the inside of it, as the outside is *quite* lovely. Here is a picture of the outside.


I hear they still haven't quite raised enough money to cover the cost, so if anyone wants to donate, they (and we students) would be most grateful! :) Anyway, I'm going to go continue my packing. God Bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagmar said...

hey I just noticed your new name... I like!!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home