Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graduation

Graduation was yesterday. It was very exciting, walking up and getting hooded by the dean, having the diploma signed right then and there by the president, rolled up by the assistant dean, and handed to me by Archbishop Raymond L. Burke. And then getting to move the tassel from right to left. As Mr. Seeley said, "That's to signify that you're becoming liberal." Hahaha! I thought it was a funny joke. ;)

Anyway, many photos were taken, and gifts/cards/congratulations received. After the festivities, Anthony and I and both sets of our parents (who finally got to meet, yay!) and my grandma and Anthony's cousin all went to the beach where we got engaged, and then to dinner at Romano's Macaroni Grill, my favorite Italian restaurant. It was a lot of fun. :)

And now I'm going to Mass here this morning one last time, and then heading home. I am sad to leave TAC, but home will be exciting what with wedding planning and all. I'm also sad to have to be apart from Anthony for six months with only two or three visits, but, as we are fond of saying to each other, when November comes we're going to be seeing each other for a loooong time! :)

Anyway, I've gotta go now. I may post some pics of graduation soon. Happy Sunday to everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home