Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Shout Out to My Washington Senators

I wrote e-mails to Senators Murray and Cantwell awhile back, asking them to vote against ObamaCare, as well as all other anti-life and anti-family legislation. They, of course, "politely" refused my request. So I'm letting them know that I'm going to vote against them the next chance I get. Now, don't get me wrong, I've never voted for them in the past, but any chance they might have had to change my mind has now been officially killed. So Murray had better watch out this November, because my vote, and hopefully many others' as well, will be going to Mr. Dino Rossi.

As long as I'm on the topic, and having just mentioned Rossi, I'll just say also: it's time we had a new governor. I know the next gubernatorial election won't be until 2012, but I just had to get that out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home